Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas memories at hand

Ok, I know I am a little late for this, but I have been sick the whole holidays, so I am behind for a lot of things, but I thought this could be giving inspiration to some of you out there...
I put together a swatchbook with pictures of our Christmas, from the year we met, to this last Christmas.
The idea is to have it at hand next Christmas as a nice reminder of how we spent our past Christmas, and also how our family has changed.
Each page has a main picture in the front with the year it was taken, and the back has a few more pictures with a little comment about that Christmas.
I had fun going through those pictures and remembering each Christmas, and I am happy that next year I will just have to pick up this swatchbook and I will be able to remember each of our Christmases and I am sure it will be fun for our children to see how they have changed through the years!
You can see a preview of the whole project here.
You can do something like this remembering Easter through the years, or Valentines, or birthdays...
Wouldn't this be such a cute and thoughtful gift for your spouse on your 10 yrs wedding anniversary? It could be your anniversaries through the years!
I have so many ideas of memories that can be brought to life through a swatchbook, just stay tuned, and I will post them as I go!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can get a free Publishing account by signing up at http://www.preservemyheritage.com and start creating unlimited projects at once!
Love my Creative Genealogy templates and ideas
My HM club members can have their favorite template transferred to their account for personal use, or  can have it completely personalized by me for them  for a reasonable fee.
Want more for less? Check out our incredible host rewards and My Club HM!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails